A super quick and simple side dish that my kids love! They actually say “yay!” when they see that I am making this. My mom made this for us growing up and we loved it just as much. I’ve lightened the sauce up so I feel that we can enjoy it all we want and still be eating something good for us. It comes together in minutes and is gone just as fast 🙂
Just chop your veggies and put in a serving bowl. Whisk together the sauce ingredients in a separate small bowl, then pour over the veggies and mix. If your sauce looks a little lumpy, just keep whisking quickly and it will smooth out. That’s it!
- 2 medium sized roma tomatoes
- 1 C chopped cucumber
- 3-4 chopped scallions (optional)
- 1/4 C Kraft Olive Oil Mayo
- 1 T vinegar
- 1 t white sugar
- 1/2 t dill
- 1/2 t garlic salt
- fresh ground pepper
- Chop cucumbers, tomatoes, and scallions and put in a serving bowl.
- In another small bowl mix together the mayo, vinegar, sugar, dill, garlic salt, and ground pepper with a small wisk until no lumps.
- Pour onto veggies and stir to coat.
- I've also added fresh parsley when I have it and sweet peppers too. It all depends on what your family likes!
- Macros: Calories 59; Fat 3; Carbs 6.8; Protein 1