It’s peach season!! Yay! Seriously one if my favorite times of the year. First off because it’s almost fall, and second because of peaches! I’m excited to share some of my favorite healthy peach recipes with you for the next couple weeks so stay tuned. Try my Peach Blueberry Chicken Salad and Skinny Grilled Peaches and Cream.
If you liked my Mango Lime Ice from a couple months ago, you will LOVE this peach lemonade ice. Same concept, different fruits, equally as amazing. So simple, and like before, three of the four ingredients are in the title. All you need for this delectable refreshing treat is a peach, a lemon, some ice, and stevia (Oh and I guess something to blend it with too :)) So give it a shot and I promise you won’t be disappointed, unless of course you don’t like peaches or lemonade and in that case you’re just insane. 😉
Add about 2 cups of ice to a high powered blender or a food processor. Peel and slice up your peach and add that to the jar. With the lemon, there are two options. Cut the lemon in half and see if it has a bunch of seeds in it. If it does, then just juice the lemon and use that. If it doesn’t have seeds, or there are just a couple that you can pull out, cut off the rind from the lemon and add the whole fruit like we did with the Mango Lime Ice.
Squirt in about 1/2 teaspoon of liquid stevia and put the lid on. Blend it or process it until it’s smooth and creamy. That’s it! You end up with this smooth and creamy treat that is healthy and well under 100 calories! Yes, Yes, you are welcome 😉
- 1 medium peach, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium to small lemon, either juiced or rind cut off (see note on lemon above)
- 1/2 t liquid stevia
- 2 C ice
- Add all ingredients to a high powered blender or food processor.
- If the lemon has a lot of seeds, just juice it and use the juice. If it doesn't have seeds or just a couple that you can pick out, cut the rind off and put the whole lemon in.
- Blend or process everything until smooth and creamy.
Macros: Calories 76; Fat 0.6; Carbs 19; Protein 2