Ok People! Stop the train, hold the phone, and shut the front door! For reals, this time. 🙂 I’m way excited to share this snack with you today. It’s sooooo good. And the fact that you can eat it as a meal or a healthy treat makes me that much more giddy! Anything that has cheesecake in the title has my attention and especially if I can eat it guilt free. I promise, you won’t be disappointed, unless of course you are disappointed with the deliciousness of lemons and sweetness of cheesecake packed into an amazing and healthy cranberry crust! Then I’m sorry to say you are just nuts….
Ok, enough blabbing and lets get to the goodness of how to make this bad boy. Now, if you don’t have a mini tart tin, you can pick them up pretty much anywhere in the baking section of a store. I got mine at the Bosch Kitchen store. It’s about 4 1/2 inches in diameter. Most tart tins have a removable bottom that you can push up on to push the set tart out of the tin. If you don’t have one, and don’t want to go get one, you can use any smallish dish to push the crust into, you probably just won’t be able to get it out and will just have to eat it out of the dish. No biggie. I’m just obsessed with kitchen stuff so I love trying new stuff out. 🙂 I know it doesn’t look like the bottom comes up, but it does.
Very lightly spray your tin with non stick spray and set aside. Put the Crasins, oats, almonds, salt, and stevia into a food processor and pulse until it starts to clump together.
Press this mixture evenly into the bottom of the tin and up the sides.
In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt, pudding mix, lemon juice, stevia, and vanilla until smooth. It will start to thicken up, but keep stirring until all mixed together really good. Spoon mixture into the tart and smooth out. Pop it into the freezer for 20-30 minutes to set.
When it’s set, gently push up on the bottom of the tin to release it and plate it up! Horray! It’s time to dig in and indulge in a healthy snack. 🙂
Seriously, isn’t it just beautiful? The photo shoot for this one did not last long….
- 2 T Crasins
- 1 oz plain almonds
- 1 T rolled oats
- pinch salt
- squirt of liquid stevia (or about 1/2 t granulated stevia)
- 1/2 C plain Greek yogurt
- 1 T sugar free cheesecake pudding mix
- juice of 1/2 lemon (1-2 T)
- 1 squirt liquid stevia
- dash of vanilla
- zest for garnish on top (optional)
- In a food processor, mix the crust ingredients until it starts to clump together.
- Lightly spray a mini tart tin and press the crust mixture evenly into the tin.
- In a small bowl, mix together the filling ingredients until everything is smooth and mixed in.
- Spoon the filling mixture into the crust and smooth out evenly.
- Set in the freezer for about 20 to 30 minutes to set.
- When it's set, push the bottom of the tin up to release the tart from the tin and devour, I mean take your time and enjoy!
- Macros: Calories 337; Fat 14.4; Carbs 36.5; Protein 19