Perfect use for all that yummy left over turkey breast! I love Kneader’s Turkey Cranberry Sunflower salad. While I was eating it the other day, I thought, this would be delicious turned into wraps! So here’s what I came up with and instantly fell in love. I was so happy that I had plenty of left over turkey after Easter so that I could eat this for lunch the entire week after, and that’s exactly what I did. The Romaine lettuce leaves make perfect little taco like boats so it’s actually pretty easy to eat. Definitely give this a try next time you have left over turkey, or I would dare say, it’s totally worth making turkey, just so you can have this! 🙂
Put your shredded cooked turkey breast in a bowl with your chopped celery, sunflower seeds, and craisins.
Mix the sauce with the turkey mixture, spoon it into the lettuce leaves, and you are ready to go! Try not to make too loud of yum sounds while you devour. 🙂
- 5 oz roasted skinless turkey breast
- .25 oz shelled sunflower seeds (a little less that a tablespoon)
- 1 celery stalk chopped
- 2 T Craisins
- 3 Romaine lettuce leaves
- 1/2 T Kraft olive oil mayo
- 1 T greek yogurt
- 1 t honey
- 1 t stone ground or dijon mustard
- 1 t red wine vinegar
- 1/4 t celery salt (optional)
- pinch nutmeg
- pinch kosher salt
- ground pepper
- Put shredded cooked turkey breast in a bowl with sunflower seeds, craisins, and celery.
- In a small bow, whisk together mayo, yogurt, honey, mustard, vinegar, and seasonings until smooth.
- Mix sauce with turkey mixture and spoon into the lettuce leaves.
- Macros: Calories 320; Fat 8; Carbs 32; Protein 36