I kind of think that the term “A picture is worth a thousand words” pretty much applies to this post today. There’s not a whole lot more that I can say except Heck Ya!
No really, this could be the best snack ever, and it totally tastes like you are eating a naughty dessert, but truth is, you could eat one of these bad boys everyday for a meal with no guilt!
Here, I will let you ponder on some more eye candy 😉
Now go make your self one!
- 1/2 oz raw almonds
- 2 T rolled oats
- 1 T coco powder
- 1/2 T melted coconut oil
- squirt of liquid stevia (about 1/4 t)
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 C plain Greek yogurt
- 2 T PB2 powder
- 1/4 t liquid stevia
- 1/2 t vanilla
- 1/4 t cinnamon
- Place all the crust ingredients in a food processor and pulse until blended and starts to clump together.
- Very lightly spray a small tart tin or container.
- Press crust mixture firmly and evenly into tart container and as much up the sides as you can. My Tart tin is about 4-5 inches across.
- Mix filling ingredients in a bowl until smooth, and spoon into the tart crust and spread evenly.
- Place tart into the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
- When tart is chilled, press gently up on the bottom of the tin to release the tart from the form.
- Macros: Calories 308; Fat 16.8; Carbs 22.8; Protein 22.2